I ask you to kindly spend some time reading through the following articles on my blog, before you get in touch. Have a think about what you are trying to achieve, and how you want to work. These articles are excellent preparation for embarking on your web project.
- Thinking of a new website, here’s some considerations around web hosting
- Using WordPress, here’s some things to consider
- Got a web project underway? You may want to read this
- Thinking about a new website – you really should start here
- Ah, you want to start a blog? Read this
Cloud Hosting packages
I try & keep hosting as simple as possible as I will create a custom hosting solution just for you, ensuring you only pay for what you need.
- Shared low-cost hosting
- Standard auto-updated WP
- Backups included
- Customised templates
£34 per month
Other web hosting
- Dedicated server
- Bespoke monitoring & support
- Backups & personalisation
£79 per month
One of the first questions I get asked all the time is how much will all this cost? Run this form and answer all the questions and I can do my best to give you an indicative cost.
Terms & Legals
I’m a small business but run a tight ship. That means you can expect a full Scope of Work, contractual commercials and doing the right thing is very important to me. Please familiarise yourself with my standard T&Cs and engagement contracts below.